Thursday, April 16, 2009

Comment Contest with Handmade Prize!

CONTEST!!!!!!

I'm doing a small contest this week. The winner will recieve this handmade screenprinted fleur de lis hobo handbag.
Here is the description I used for my etsy shop http://www.arthiel.etsy.com/ : "Pink and black hobo style purse made from hand-printed originally designed fleur de lis fabric. Fully lined with heavyweight durable charcoal grey cotton fabric - no exposed seam edges. Double pocket on inside - one for cellphone. Flap closure - heavy button holds the flap down to keep purse closed. (Not a button closure). Approximately 16" wide and 11" deep. (Originally listed at $60)"

This was one of my first items added to my shop, and marked as a favorite by many, but I'm ready to part ways with it.

The contest is simple. Whoever leaves the most comments on any of my blog posts by next Thursday, April 23, at 8:00 pm CST will recieve this purse. The comments need to have a minimum of 5 words to count. You must also 'follow' my blog to be eligible. This is to encourage more interaction and discussion within my blog and its followers. There will be no shipping charges or catches. I would like to encourage you to check out my other handmade creations in my etsy shop, though! http://www.arthiel.etsy.com/

Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. This is definitely an interesting contest - while I doubt I'll win (I'm always busy), I love the idea.

    Way to think outside the box!

    danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I think it's pretty easy enough for somebody who really wants to win :D plus it gets peeps talkin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am a new follower!

    Gwenn (iluvmygrlz@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful. You really do have a great talent. I like pink and black together and that was a great way to use both colors. I also love the "layout" or "design" of the bag itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came back to say that I visted your etsy shop and you have some cute items. I especially like the recyled purse with the flower. marissajenkins@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you should pull together a green/upcycled outfit in honor of Earth Day! I don't know how long it would take you to do that, but it'd be a great way to celebrate the holiday (other than planting trees/recycling).

    danunepthys(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, but isn't every day Earth day? I like to think so!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rock and I love yo style!! Can't wait to see what your fall & winter line bring!!

    Your friendly Cajundragonfly~

    ReplyDelete